First let's talk about 2014! It rocked! Nothing can ever replace the lessons that I learned, the changes that took place, and the relationships that I gained and strengthened. I said 2014 would be my year from the beginning and it was. Not in the way I had hoped, but in a way that was so much better than I could ever envision.
I can't count the times that the Lord was right by my side, guiding me in the direction and showing me that He wouldn't leave me. I had some guardian angels take me to places I was supposed to be and lead me into some incredible light!
New Year's has always been one of my favorite days. I just love fresh starts and new beginnings. I I love making goals and figuring out how to become my best self. I love planning and believing for a brighter future.
2015 is going to be incredible, I just have this strong feeling. I can't wait to see what's in store.
10 of my New Year's Resolutions:
1. Eat healthy (only 3 treats a week)
2. Work on something related to personal progress at least two times a week
3. Cook at least once a week, learning new recipes to prepare me for my future family
4. Thank you cards once a week
5. Write in journal no matter how tired I am - never miss a day!
6. Go to the temple once a week
7. Scripture study for 45 min. every morning BEFORE leaving
8. See the good in every single person. Don't even think a negative thought about someone because I have no right to judge.
9. Drink more water - LOTS more!
10. SERVICE is going to be my main priority this year! I am going to serve, serve, serve my heart out! I plan on making visits once a week to random people, I will send SHINE mail to many people, I will raise awareness to things that matter to me, I will visit the woman's prison, I will volunteer more. I want everything I do to be based on giving everything I have to offer! It will be a pay-it-forward year that is for sure! It will all be under the direction of the Lord and what He wants me to do in the moment.
See if I tell you them, I'm more committed, right? So I plan on being held accountable.
Happy New Year's!!!