Monday, January 28, 2013
Goals before I turn 25
I turn 25 in 7 months. I will be a quarter of a century. CRAZY!!!
As much as that scares me, it excites me even more!
It excites me enough to accomplish 5 of my life long dreams!
I believe setting goals and accomplishing them is one thing that is amazing at building confidence!
I love setting goals, it is one of my favorite things! It becomes more of my favorite once I accomplish the goal.
So here are my 5 BIG goals to accomplish before I turn 25 years old.
1. I am going to publish a book - It has been my life long dream to have a book published. I have been doing lots of research on how and what to expect. I have my topic, I have my preferred publisher, now I just need to concentrate and write! Write, write and write some more! I can do this! I am SO EXCITED!!!
2. I am going to learn to play Waterfall on the piano (perfectly and memorized) I love playing the piano and teaching myself. We were so blessed to receive a piano for free this past summer and I want to make the absolute most of it.
3. Hold at least 3 Self Esteem Workshops - This is an opportunity for me to share my platform that I didn't get to share as Miss Murray. This is also a VERY IMPORTANT stepping stone for me to reach my dream job. I am SO EXCITED!!
(Let me know if you have a Young Women's night that I could come to and share my inside outside beauty night with)
4. Facial 120 girls - This will get me on track to earn my Mary Kay car. It will also allow me to make a difference to some young women and girls who maybe need a self esteem boost in their life.
5. Run a 5K - This is probably really easy for a lot of you out there but for me this will be a challenge. Especially if I don't walk any of it. But what a great way for me to get in better shape and challenge my body while supporting a good cause! I am going to find a really good cause that is important to me that I can support.